We’ve missed you dearly and we’re praying for your safety during the COVID-19 pandemic. This message is to inform you on how we are addressing COVID-19 in the context of keeping you and your child safe while continuing to provide quality and necessary therapy services. To accomplish this, we have changed the way we provide care at our clinic. Our clinic will resume services on Monday June 1, 2020 by appointments only.
Here’s what’s happening:
1. Clinic space will be sanitized before and after each appointment per usual including door knobs, toys, and furniture
2. For children who have difficulty with hand washing, this will be a prioritized goal for them. Hand washing is a daily life skill addressed by Occupational Therapy, and is especially important during times of health concern.
3. Employees and parents will be asked to wear a mask and/or face shield. At this time, face masks are not recommended for many of the children we serve.
4. Temperature checks will be conducted on clients and employees.
5. Anyone entering our clinic must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before entering the treatment space.
6. Use of equipment such as ball pit, fabric toys, sensory bins will be discontinued
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
Occupational therapy Consulting Services is here to support you and your family. As future events unfold, we will keep updating our procedures to make sure we are providing optimal service in the safest environment.
Please call our office (242-437-8259) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns. Feel free to make appointments online.