Occupational therapy Consulting Services does not collect identifying information about you (such as Your name, address, telephone number, or email address) unless you voluntarily submit that information to us through our Contact Us page or order forms. We may use such information in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience on our site and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (e.g. name and shipping address) and financial information (e.g. credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We also use pixels from Facebook and Google analytics to improve the performance of the website.
We collect internet protocol (IP) addresses for the purpose of analyzing aggregate traffic statistics and for geo-location to aid in finding an appropriate Nemours location. An IP address is a set of numbers assigned to the device used when connected to the Internet. The IP address may change each time you connect to the Internet. We do not sell or share IP address information with any vendors or other health care organizations.
The Contact Us page is the primary means of communication with Occupational Therapy Consulting Services staff for a website visitor. Website visitors may use the Contact Us page to send content suggestions or questions Website visitors may also use this form to ask general questions about the website or content, submit notification of broken links, communicate privacy concerns, and/or submit praise and/or complaints. Any health information submitted through the Contact Us page is not stored in a way that is personally identifiable. Please contact us at:
Occupational Therapy Consulting Services
27 Chesapeake road, Suite 13